Latisse® is the first prescription product to treat inadequate lashes—it’s believed to prolong the active eyelash growth phase. It’s clinically proven to deliver lashes that are fuller, longer, and darker at 16 weeks.
LATISSE® is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.
How to Use
1. Once nightly, make sure your face is clean and makeup and contact lenses are removed.
2. Remove a sterile applicator from the tray. Then, while holding the applicator horizontally, place one drop of LATISSE® on the area of the applicator closest to the tip but not on the tip.
3. Immediately brush the applicator carefully along the skin at the base of the upper eyelashes (where the eyelashes meet your skin), going from the inner part of your lash line to the outer part.
4. Use a tissue to blot any excess solution that goes beyond the eyelid.
5. Throw away the applicator. Each applicator should be used once.
6. Repeat the steps for the opposite eyelid with a new, sterile applicator.