For all skin types
Clinically tested to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin tone and texture.
Keep bottle away from direct sunlight. Exposure to direct sunlight may impact product effectiveness.
Net Weight: 1 Oz./ 28.4 g
- provides a bright, fresh skin tone
- creates clear, clean skin complexion
- removes dead skin cells
- can reduce skin blemishes
- can reduce large pores
- can stimulate blood circulation
- the original product with the best needle quality – Made in Germany
- cleans the roller heads of Dermaroller® HC902 and Beauty Mouse
- quick and easy to use
- inhibits development of micro-organisms
How To Use
The Dermaroller® HC902 can be used by the same person several times, since the short microneedles only penetrate into the top skin layer without blood contact.
Cleaning the Dermaroller® HC902
It is especially important to clean the Dermaroller®HC902 properly after each treatment to ensure a hygienic use of the roller in each application.
First rinse the roller head under running, warm water and lightly shake the Dermaroller® dry. Then spray the roller head all around with four puffs of the cleaner and allow it to dry briefly before you place it back into the "Jewel Case" supplied with the device. This ensures that the sensitive microneedles are not damaged and so allows for a long product life of your Dermaroller.®